headerimg

again draw a conclusion

in Allgemein 15.10.2020 04:08
von cfkniferabbit • Gestrandet | 2 Beiträge | 10 Punkte

Etc. in the height of this kid, with big eyes and thick eyebrows, the lately- shaven bare-headed is peeping out very green hair Chi.From his air between the lookses, Liao learns a soldier to realize him to the elder sister's another vision and to own hostility.Liao who owns abruption character learns a soldier at this time heart slender sensitive, guess him to extremely continue to long for to the elder sister very easily of special mental state.
"Good, small Bai, I am that you adjusted just the day before yesterday of new teacher, so you were incognizant me am also very normal.……"(The clock Bai thinks:Right away call like my elder sister I small Bai, the important event has a little far from good.)Liao learns a soldier immediately after way:"You are hungry Be getting worse, eat quickly, I and is your elder sister speaking of you."
The clock Di Rui also takes a chamber way:"Yes, did the teacher say your lot of good words, small Bai, you must listen to the teacher's words at school, don't make the elder sister disappoint and know?"
The clock Bai in the mind whispers:"What good words, all of me heard, is those two compliments that become mutually just, the behind all of you were been used to chat to annoy."
Liao learns a soldier to look on coldly to observe 2 people and wonders:"Finally held tight the weakness of this guy."
After having satisfied supper, old Liao takes leave again and again, the clock Di Rui says:"Teacher, I send you."The clock Bai quickly blocks her:"Elder sister, I generation you send a teacher, there are still a few problems having no in time asking in the study, at the right moment ask on the road.""H'm, also good, order to teacher's courtesy."
Doorway, the clock Bai suppressed full of pent-up anger, suddenly close the front door, stick on the door listen to in a short while orotund, confirming the elder sister has already far walk, just return to body to embrace hands, be like suddenly become a person, coldly say:"I know your inside situation, the Cui government beat for me to conduct electricity words."
"That how do you want?"
"I warn you, leave my elder sister a little bit far."Clock Bai's exerting in eyes is the spark for challenging, as long as hears Liao learn in the soldier's mouth and spout a half not a word, then will throw a fist mutually to.
"Feed, somehow I am your teacher, talk a little bit polite."Liao learns soldier Xi to laugh merrily a way.
"Tell you, I ain't easy to handle.If you dare again to seek my elder sister, I will make you die can hardly see."He pulls a coat all of a sudden, the underwear draws tight of white elasticity vest up write:Medium among sea City, the skinheads are the most fierce."Shallow water street of the knife is my eldest brother, I am an underworld, and you dare not provoke to ange."
"Medium among sea City, the skinheads are the fierce" is completely the placard that follows "Vinaceous Rosefinch bridge with the west, the first of hooligan", Liao's learning on the spot a soldier is stunned speechless:"Skinheads?Knife?Underworld?"
"Hum, don't know, elder brother Dao is the original blessing elder brother's gold medal under charge, several year agos ever and wildly chopped down seven streets!Grew you to dare to ask for me, I a telephone can let you horizontal corpse street."Clock 101 face young tigers are fierce and murderous look, nearby seem to fly a sand to walk at him stone, even the apple tree is also short several piece.
Liao learns a soldier to touch a telephone:"Is all right, that I said with your elder sister, her good younger brother joined an underworld."
"You dare!……Do not, don't ……"the clock attend to to play power and prestige just at 101:00, doing not expect his form master unexpectedly will be so mean.
Liao learns a soldier to re- lay up a telephone:"If you will don't have a class tomorrow, I come to seek your elder sister's chat every day and also join you into the business of underworld to tell others.Think necessarily Di Rui she many in the last yearses for looking after your younger brothers who don't become useful don't hand over boyfriend, the in the mind is also very lonesome."
Monday early lesson activity time, two years two classes of classrooms in tulip senior high school, 56 men and women living to round a government the flank is at the leader of class Cui, the Cui government then sits on the lesson table.
"Four eyes, has personal data sorting of our form master been already come out?"He says to the thin and feeble boy who wears glasses.
Four eyes shake and open a notebook, the screen displays an interface and up writes:Liao learns a soldier, male, 28 years old.All of the underneath a line of optionses big parts are blanks, in the center have"endurance dint:90."Enactment"strength", "intelligence" and"magic power" etc. of the rest temporarily blank.
"The number that endures patiently dint attains 90, this is according to a few days ago of contact get the conclusion of .The tortoise sticks and explodes a cigarette to so humiliate a person, he didn't go into action and explained that its person is slightly crafty, very worth doubt."Four eyes say.Full value is 100, attaining 90 numbers has already very explain Gao.
"Not to ah, seem the cat get fed up with and press conventionally us the Wei is to the dismounting of new teacher, does the Xun lead director and president how can and have no in advance to say to him?"Cui government a want to also feel that the problem is a lot of.
"Money value, is temporarily decide 30.His whole body miscellaneous card clothing, dirty and wrinkly, the day before yesterday the panda was quiet follow discovered that his car is a very broken-down electric power bicycle, before connecting axle's accepting to distort don't fix and saw to teacher Liao very poor and envious."Four eyes thought a to think, the comprehensive others conclusion said.
The Cui government expresses consent:"How much is the intelligence ?You make reference to a reference and ascended two section lesson what he said is all useless talk, lo not clues."
Chen You Nian says:"Once I speak of star vogue, he gleams its phrase and proves that he isn't that experienced to spread at present, H'm, should be a thought to come close a tradition, come to a deadlock inflexible, intelligence also Gao doesn't arrive where."
Four eyes the behind of"intelligence" one column write on the computer up"keyword:Is traditional, ultra conservative."
"Have you ever seen his hair message?If have never delivered a message continuously for a weeks, proved that he is really very behind the time."
"So ……the intelligence temporarily settle to 40.Underneath we again judge his force value."
The tiger once connected words, cold way:"His outlooking is very cultured, the face is a pallor that hardly sees sunlight, the step is flighty to have no dint, ten he isn't my opponent either."
" The judgment of the tiger absolutely right.I believe the taste of tiger."Four eyes are in filling the force one column 30 this numbers.
The Cui government Hey Hey says with smile:"In addition to enduring patiently dint is quite good, other devoid of any merit, enduring patiently the dint can be a weak in character embodiment, our new opponents' returning is really spiritless, everyone has begun to him since today?Ai, Bai, how did you come to have a class?"
The clock Bai is black a face walk into classroom and fall off a schoolbag on the table, "his mama of, teacher Liao went to my every family and visited yesterday!"
"Can't, just visit you to accept defeat at a house?What did he say to you?"Cui government surprised way.
"Is bothersome!My business you little tube!"The clock Bai touches the brand-new language lesson that have never touched at a time originally, the 32 times tores into fragment, and the wastepaper spreads to fall 1 ground.
"……Seeing to the him and the teacher has been already exchanged blows, however finally lost.Four eyes, the intelligence increases for him 10, I feel that we a little bit despised teacher Liao.Today's plan stops and change to an observation to sound out for lord."
", Government, need not so negative?I see the basic nothing important position of teacher Liao."Four eyes say.
"Why stick this time tortoise and explosion cigarette, don't Xun's leading a director tell him?Very may they conspire to intentionally paralyze us,is the school moving a true space to us?"In succession the others conflicting views announces an opinion, " however teacher Liao looks to be different from is a cleverness will dress up as the situation that the pig eats tiger."
"In fine, we first with sound out for lord, he of all circumstances find out clearly, again draw a conclusion.Also probably is a school have been already given up, the parties comes to scapegoat to give us devastation."
"That is really too dull, we the whole dead he."

https://rabbitfantasy.com ,Damascus Kitchen Knives,Damascus Chef Knives,Kitchen Knife Set,Survival Knives,Folding Knife
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen