headerimg

A the non-commissioned officers praise

in Ideen & Vorschläge 10.03.2023 04:18
von gdshutter • Überlebenskünstler | 41 Beiträge | 205 Punkte

The strength dint unexpectedly produced to can see without the aid of instruments on the gun head whirlpool.
"To, is this felling!"Teng green mountain surprise if is crazy, right away, turn round and is one gun, stab to flank of a big tree tree trunk.
"Peng!"
Gun head a sting go into tree trunk, then produce an explosion voice, that needed the tree trunk that 2 people encircle to directly appear a Hai person's big hole, the ground wood film without restraint flew indiscriminately, this big tree sees to start tremor getting up and seem every moment will pour out similar, surroundings of black A the soldier non-commissioned officers frighten on greatly jumping, a connect caution alert.
"Everyone carefully orders, don't drive big tree to hit!"Teng green mountain the cachinnation is a , immediately be on recording to fly Chuai, immediately this big tree bombs however the dynasty Teng green mountain front pour to go and early have black A soldier non-commissioned officers to prepare to all let a part.
"The adult is really a good marksmanship, so thick big tree, be made to pour."
"Our adult, that marksmanship is a wait a."
A the non-commissioned officers praise.
In the Teng green mountain heart but happy of very, Cun way:"My fly knife'gloomy one knife', also can just be long-distance to leave control to fly knife to burst to open.But just this inside strength, match with my strength control, the spirit idea reads of guide, unexpectedly produced inside that whirlpool vigorously.This gun explodes power, also really not small!H'm ……this recruits and then calls'the fire exert the salary spread'!"
The Teng green mountain really is satisfied with that this recruits.
This 《very hot fire gun Jue 》 fusion of five recruit in, this'fire exert the salary spread'is the most severe a recruit.
"Unfortunately, this recruits to depend'inside strength'just can attain this effect, the list cans not does it with the body strength!However, with my inside strength, this recruiting power has already been getting more very good."Teng green mountain brain in to the future'cannon boxing'change the ability Yan the marksmanship of , be more getting clearer in the brain.
Expend more than a month time, finally create these five recruit.
Teng green mountain at the moment, in a good mood, right away hold a transmigration of soul gun beginning to patrol in the purple crystal mineral area.
"Adult!"
"Adult!"
Those black A soldier non-commissioned officers that patrol direct see a Teng green mountain immediately salute.
"H'm.Did "the Teng green mountain is thin to smile to nod, glimpse a mineral of hole, already someone starts, " dig a mineral to end today?"
"Yes, adult, the hard labors in the mineral hole already a come out."Black A soldier non-commissioned officer is polite to say.
Teng green mountain but is smiling a dynasty mineral the hole walk to, this mineral area surroundingses are all dug of hollow next go, but still have the deepest mineral hole among them, Teng green mountain along a mineral hole dynasty in walk, by this time have already had the hard labors a toward outside walking, see Teng green mountains all connect a Gong body to salute.
On these hard labor faces, head up, all dusty on the body, disgustingly dirty.
"Two dogs, you dig today how much purple golden?"
"See, is the nail greatly so many!BE I make this month of at most of a day!Can still want to up hand over, dig of is not we either more again."
"You see me this, eight purple golds that person digs, add to just order so."
Teng green mountain a see is talking of the man is having some ground purple gold grains in this man center of palm son, Teng green mountain eyebrows a wrinkly say:"Eight people's purple gold how all arrived inside in the your hand?"
"Adult.Purple gold in"that man sees a Teng green mountain, frighten connect to salute, later on just way, ", I those brotherses make me conveniently and together hand over to black A soldier non-commissioned officer adult, so, the non-commissioned officer adults also the convenience order."
"You call what name."The Teng green mountain says.
The man is a bit in fear:"I, I am Wu Da Dun Gan!"
The Teng green mountain point nods, dynasty mineral hole in see and then turn head dynasty mineral the hole outside walk to, outside the mineral hole not the distance is having two black A soldier non-commissioned officers and sit table before, accept each miner to dig out of purple gold, and record in the official records.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen