headerimg

Silver Cape mountain

in Ideen & Vorschläge 18.03.2023 03:56
von gdshutter • Überlebenskünstler | 41 Beiträge | 205 Punkte

"Like, I tell you, but you can not kill me."Liu Jian grinds teeth to say.
"Tell a lie, must pay for it."The Teng green mountain stretches out right hand again.
"Not, don't ."Liu Jian connects to shout a way.
Pa!
The Teng green mountain kneads the better arm shoulder that ground Liu sets up department, thin say with smile:"This is just small punishment ……say, don't say again, have no opportunity."
All of Liu Jian Teng's foreheads are sweat beads, he connects to nod:"I say that but you must put me to walk."
"Hum, still in the useless talk."The Teng green mountain wants to stretch out right hand again, Liu Jian has already feared to the right hand of Teng green mountain and connects a way:"Is a silver Cape mountain!Is wild inside of silver Cape mountain!Teacher Bo Zu go to that, I absolutely don't tell a lie this time, if tell a lie, split for thunderclap in the sky."
Silver Cape mountain?
The Teng green mountain knows that place, that is thorough wild 2,000 inside of a very steep high mountain.
"Do not become nervous to walk."Once the Teng green mountain stretch hand, from Liu Jian bosom pocket, took out things all, " takes to hit the ground diagram on his body probably, that map probably the marking wear their destinations."
Turn over a while a map, launch a to see, is exactly a wild map.Unfortunately, on that wild map there is no marking.
"It is still pretty careful."The Teng green mountain inwardly shakes head.
"I can walk?"The Te way of Liu Jian Tan sees the Teng green mountain noding, he just turns round to turn head to walk, the heart bottom is dark to hate, " Teng green mountain!This enemy, Lao Tze can't forget during a lifetime of, you-"
"!"
Liu Jian sends out to bellow a voice.
Burst!Burst!Burst!
The blood splashes, Liu Jian Zheng's individual falls on the ground, and the arms and legs has no dint Da to pull.Teng green mountain this just will drink blood knife to insert knife sheath.
"You, you once said, I said that you don't kill me and put me to walk!"Liu Jian dies to stare at a Teng green mountain.
"I didn't kill you, you now, isn't still on the hoof?"The Teng green mountain turns round to leave, Liu Jian looking at to continuously flows to drip of blood, around have been already had'sand sand'the voice ring out, distance a pair of eyes of dripping greens are staring at here.Smell of fresh blood has already aroused a wild medium wild beast ……

Chapter 15 iron arm monkey mountain
The news got from Liu Jian Kou, the Teng green mountain didn't completely believe.
Can have what time is a confirmation.The first, iron dress door comes to wild affirmation to contain very important matter, otherwise can't kill oneself.May be a deathless grass as well as be other what.The second, according to the direction for running about in iron dress door, and judge to Liu Jian's tone, and look in the eyes...etc., 'silver Cape mountain'is destination possibility to be up to 90%.
However ……
The target that is temporarily own BE'iron arm monkey mountain'.
"That'Deng Geng'the real strenght return indetermination.And, there are four under charges by the side of that G body and march forward speed, a day also 1200 insides.Want silver Cape mountain, get for half month most at least.The on the way has been already delayed again, probably longer.I go first iron arm monkey mountain and waited to eat'Zhu Guo', the chain turns an inborn true dollar, the real strenght greatly increases and rush through into silver Cape again when the time comes mountain!"
To the person who wants to kill oneself, the Teng green mountain never shows consideration!
The baby can rob to then rob, can not rob to then break the other party good matter!
……
There is this decision, the Teng green mountain walks faster speed also quicker, the first day the daytime marched forward 600 inside road.On that evening at a robust big tree treetop rest, unexpectedly have a boa at the mid-night here, and two wild beasts that are been similar to to lizard kind climb a tree, make a surprise attack a Teng green mountain.
The Teng green mountain rest doesn't go to bed, he crosses legs to sit in silence a rest, at that time, on the contrary six know the most intelligent.
That boa, is similar to the wild beast of lizard, all without exception be killed.
……
Early in the morning on the second day, the Teng green mountain quickly walks faster again, covers with Jing to cut Ji all the way and kills many wild beasts.Divide in that noon, the Teng green mountain arrived the destination-iron arm monkey mountain!
Iron arm monkey mountain reaches to the sky and still has cloud and mist to curl up in Tashan's tallest place.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen