headerimg

God, according to many

in Allgemein 23.04.2020 03:00
von ylq123 • Jäger | 17 Beiträge | 85 Punkte

God, according to many famous scientists, the interior of the earth has been severely damaged by humans, and it may soon face weightlessness. Important figures from all over the world have already been engaged in intense discussions ... " I didn't pay attention to my own image. I shouted in front of so many audiences. We heard this news, we were taken aback for a moment, and then we immediately reacted: "What? The earth is facing weightlessness. How do you live in the future? "Yeah, not every day in the sky, how do you work and live?" Fortunately, the news is not certain, maybe they made a wrong judgment, alas! I hope so! "Only ignorant children said with a smile:" Do you want to fly to the sky? Great. "Obviously, he didn't notice the scene where the adults frowned. I was hiding by the corner of the wall, and I didn't make any long speeches. I didn't dare to think or say, who knows what will happen after weightlessness. The next few days In this case, people went to the bank to strike, and all the savings were taken out and played around. All the things that they didn't dare to do were completed, including the prisoners who repeatedly taught and did not change. They also admitted their mistakes instantlyFinally, the moment of weightlessness came. It was one night. Everyone had entered the sweet town. However, the dim sky was cut by a sudden lightning, and only two strange sounds of "Ao-Ao-" Suddenly, the garbage and dust on the ground formed a powerful force, and the next day I hit the house, I opened my hazy sleep, doubt? This ... this ... how did everything go to the sky, is it not a dream! I raised my right hand and pinched myself fiercely, ouch! It hurts, it's not a dream, is it ... I'm going to get out of bed to find out mokingusacigarettes.com, my left foot has just stepped on, um, the foot is empty, I have a strange fear, I can't help but look down, the bed floats in the air . I was so frightened that I fell down on the ground, and as soon as I left the bed, my body floated. I tried to sink, but it didn't help. At this time, my father and mother came over, and they were wearing a heavy spacesuit. My father took my feet and pulled me to the ground Marlboro Cigarettes. My mother quickly put the spacesuit on me and shouted. It was finally loose. In one breath. "Because scientists have predicted that there will be weightlessness today, he spared no expense to send everyone a space suit Wholesale Cigarettes." Dad explained to me. After eating compressed biscuits, my mother and my dad helped install the ��gravitational iron�� released in the city in various places in the house. In an instant, everything returned to its original place. I turned on the TV again. "Dear viewers and friends, everyone. Welcome to the news hookup. The" Gravity "incident has basically subsided. In this, many friends have taken to the streets without authorization. As a result, they were seriously hit by floating objects. I remind you again, do n��t Forget to wear spacesuits and put on 'gravity iron', otherwise, the consequences will be at your own risk, "the host again said gracefully there:" According to the research of scientists, the phenomenon of losing gravity is not without turning points, as long as everyone turns waste into treasure, protection The global environment can restore the health of Mother Earth

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen