headerimg

As the saying goes

in Allgemein 23.04.2020 03:00
von ylq123 • Jäger | 17 Beiträge | 85 Punkte

As the saying goes: "Ten years of trees, a hundred years of trees." Yes, my teachers and parents paid me unselfishly in this respect, which made me unforgettable. After the hard work of teachers and parents, I am now a six-year-old student in an experimental elementary school. Looking back on these long 6 years, I have changed from a ignorant little boy to a teenager who understands to study seriously, to be responsible for things, and to do homework carefully. In the first grade, my grades have always been among the best, a good helper for teachers and a good example for classmates, so I quickly became a brigade committee. After joining the brigade committee, vanity and pride went hand in hand. Maybe I felt that it all came too easy. I didn't know how to pursue a higher level of learning. Instead, I became less serious in class and irresponsible in doing things Online Cigarettes, causing me to slip from one or two to ten in the class. At that time, I felt very, very helpless, and my mood became more and more irritable. Unconsciously, the students around me have been beyond me because of the continuous pursuit of progress and self-improvement. I am only anxious and frustrated. This happened, although I am not a parent, but I can also feel their anxiety. Although they spent a lot of energy, but the effect is not significant. Mom and Dad have more and more opportunities to communicate with me. I often do my ideological work and often communicate with teachers to cultivate the experience of excellent students. With this two-pronged approach Marlboro Red, my performance has improved a lot. But to cure the problem, I also need more encouragement from the teacher and me to study harder. The teacher can perceive these weak changes in me, and often encourages me in the class, and my learning has become more dynamic. The teacher not only educated me and helped me in learning, but also cultivated my correct learning attitude and cultivated my sense of responsibility Marlboro Cigarettes. Every progress I made can be said to condense the hard work of the teachers. The heart is stronger. As the saying goes: "Black people who are close to Mexico are close to those who are close to Zhu." What I can do now is still inseparable from the friends around Zhou. The first is my friend-Zhong Deliang. Zhong Deliang not only has excellent academic performance, but also has many hobbies, including my study of vocal music and electronic piano. I only studied under his influence. Another one is Hu Qing, who is nine years older than me. He was admitted to the Beijing Film and Television Academy with a score of more than 600. His tireless learning spirit of sleeplessness and sleeplessness reminded me of the perseverance, and reminded me of the old adage that "pride makes people fall behind, and humility makes people progress". We often talk on the Internet about things that even my parents do n��t know. It was they who helped me restore my self-confidence, and made me even better in learning. In a word, my growth is inseparable from the hard work of the teacher. Here, I wish Mr. Liu and Mr. Xiao all the best in the new year and a happy life.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen