headerimg

almost come out

in Ideen & Vorschläge 09.11.2021 12:08
von gdshutter • Überlebenskünstler | 41 Beiträge | 205 Punkte

Lin Bao Er suddenly a change the Xu Xu Dao Dao of past ground personality, in quiet sit on the car a behind.Tang Guo sees treasure son air not to, sought a few interested in topics to Lin Bao Er on one's own initiative, Lin Bao Er still is in brief cope with.
"Treasure son.You can't get sick?"Tang Guo stretches hand the head of touching Lin Bao Er.
"Tang Tang's elder sister, I at think an affair."Lin Bao Er draws back Tang Guo's hand from the forehead, one face captivation the ground say.
Tang Guo looking at the appearance that Lin Bao Er gives a Sai thinking and smiles, did this wench pine for opposite sex?
Entered empress in door in the school.The Tang Guo and leaf autumn beat a voice to receive, pull Lin Bao Er to the bedroom.Lin Bao Er flurriedly saw leaf's one eye for autumn, none of hello beat and then ran far.
The autumn of the leaf stops car in the parking lot well after, have never returned to bedroom first to take a book, but naturally walk over there to doorway in the school.
Black Audi stops by school of male hand over a website distance not, the leaf autumn path goes straight in the past and knocks to knock a car window, copilot room ground the car door have already been pushed away.
The autumn of the leaf one eye see that double of to dye a nail the Xian Xian jade hand of blood-red color, be like from the hell in stretch out of hell ghost the claw is general.Work properly sense of vision impact to the public the dint is very strongly.At the same time.There is also a bewitchingly beautiful pleasant impression.
Leaf autumn the car window once stuck a film, the leaf autumn could not see the scene in the car window in the outside.Just have now opportunity from open of see the circumstance in the car in blind side in the car door.
It is a women to sit on the bridge house ground.Long hair shawl, the noodles permits fine and sad but beautiful, navy-blue eye shadow, the lip gloss of lavender, a the double row button up a knight to pack and wear long tube black skin Xue, with black guest empire inside of leading lady.
The woman look in the eyes confuses, facial expression apathy, be like drive heart love the man abandonned ground hatred Fu.Swept a leaf the autumn is one eye, there is the deadlock of a short moment, then the voice hoarsely says:"Come in."
The autumn of the leaf swept to see an eye on all sides, this small action was discovered by the woman, said:"Trust.The surroundings didn't ambush."
"Safety first.Who are you ?"The autumn of the leaf squints Jing to conjecture this woman and considers her to seek the motive that she comes over.
"With your intelligence quotient, you should not ask so stupid question.My identity you have already known, you very sometimes does say some useless talks?"The woman doesn't show consideration noodles ground to expose a way very much.
The autumn of the leaf touches the nose smile, interesting woman.
"So have to tell me, you early morning ground to follow me, again the hatchet man certainly make me come over to see your ground eyes ground?"
"Take you to go to a place."Woman says, once the accelerator trample, drove car to open.
Car all the way to the north, once wore the city center in the Yan city, led suburban area, then stopped by the side of a promise earth reservoir under.
In the Yan city, the leaf autumn still doesn't know such a reservoir.Lake water is pure, the autumnal winds noiselessly blow to kiss but lead and bring the one slice cool idea, distance wave the light is scaly appearance, one coulding not hope of eye limit.If not is leave a city center too far words.It is a good whereabouts that angles for fish to cultivate mental calm to pour.
The woman pushes away a car door and greatly marks time ground to stand to the reservoir edge ground in the cement estrade, the shape is engaging, long the hair dance in the wind in the breeze, entirely different pleasant impression.
The inside grasped from the hand of took out a smoke in cigarette case, oneself after sparking, then throw the cigarette case to the leaf autumn.
The autumn of the leaf's pouring doesn't abandon this female type smoke as well and draw out one to spark, after absorbing an one mouthful devote major efforts ground Qiang come out.The tearses all almost come out.
The strength of this smoke is too fierce.
The woman didn't notice a leaf for autumn of embarrassed Tai, just devote one's mind ground to looking at an in the moment broad surface.Even the tobacco in the hand at quickly burnable, she didn't in time take out an one mouthful.
"If you take I come over be want to appreciate the words of this reservoir, very sorry, I am leaving.Probably can also be in time for the lesson of section 2."The autumn of the leaf took out that the one mouthful cannot swallow ground smoke to choke to put out, pour in hand is play this woman to throw to come over of golden color fire machine.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen