headerimg

have never thought

in Ideen & Vorschläge 09.11.2021 12:16
von gdshutter • Überlebenskünstler | 41 Beiträge | 205 Punkte

The woman once turned round to looking at for autumn, the leaf raised the smoke in the hand has to take out of time, but discover this smoke to have already burned cigarette bud.Cast away cigarette butt ground to up trample to put out.Toward a leaf to beckon with the hand for autumn.The autumn of the leaf again throws her smoke and fire machine in the past, she re- sparked a , then ruthlessly took out an one mouthful.Her desire for tobacco made.
"These I know.I think should be that I go first to seek your ground.Unexpectedly you will seek to ascend me on your own initiative."The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.
"I have been aming investigating you.All of your pawns I am clear.Han Jia?Ran house?Su Hang?In the person Long Feng or fix Luo, do you feel these to enough match with him?"
The autumn of the leaf smiles to shake head."Not ability."
"That why do you want to insist?The affairs of 20 year agos all passed by, you ground leave isn't an end of choice?"
"Is this the best choice?"The autumn of the leaf squinted Jing to smile."If is that isn't their leaving a better choice?"
Woman ground the look in the eyes is suddenly sharp, say:"You really want to keep Wu Wu not?You all know by yourself the real strenght isn't equal to they, why want to choose this road again?"
"I didn't get a choice."
"You have."
"I have no."
"You have.Leave.Be like 20 year agos."
The autumn of the leaf smiles to shake head.Don't say old headman, oneselfs can not accept a result like this.
"I want you to leave.Have to."The woman cuts a gold to cut iron ground to say."For this, I don't hesitate wager last I ground violet squad."
Leaf once the autumn mind move, some interrogatively looking at this stubborn of woman, say with a smile:"If I didn't record wrong words.We are that the opponents are just rights.You are so-----Seem is helping me?"
"I am just aming the matter son that I wants."The woman apathetically looking at a leaf for autumn, look in the eyes inside has no burnt head, all don't know what this should make track for in the world.
"Why to do so?Give me a reason?"
The chemisette look in the eyes is dreary, another look in the eyes sees toward this broadly lake noodles, ground in the hand the cigarette bud throw away and re- spark a cigarette again.
The autumn of the leaf sees scaredly, this woman is it a heavy smoker that don't become?
"I and your daddy, be know here."The woman is euphonic to miserably say.
The leaf autumn is one earthquake, want to smile.On the face but how also the Lian don't rise to smile an idea.The corner of mouth has muscular spasms.One face dark ground the woman who looking at in front.
The autumn of the leaf returned to the time of school, was already a noon.Xi Xi Rang Rang in doorway in the school.Finish section 4 lesson on the students, have of don't like a dining room inside of food, go out to eat some small stir-fry, also have of but is think that some time that make use of this after meal goes out to go shopping shopping.
The autumn of the leaf is just wanting ground time into door in the school, the ground in the pocket cellular phone rang.The call shows of the number is Tang Guo to beat to ground.
The telephone just connected, spread Tang Guo clear and crisp voice:"The autumn of the leaf, I occupy with treasure son at noon son, you have a meal by yourself."
"What matter son?Want to go out?"
"Be not.Is it the boyfriend of bedroom elder sister that want to invite our person of whole bedroomses to have a meal?Yi, why do I want to be so many to your explanation?Don't say.Hang."
The autumn of the leaf smiled to accept a telephone, as long as they don't run to go out good.
Now that Tang Guo there need not cope with, what does that oneself do?
Calculate, saw cloth master son.None of close relatives of cloth cloth at nearby, a person where the son also hard to deal withly come over.
The autumn of the leaf adjusts a car head to turn.BE about to rush through ground in the hospital time, have never thought but at the bus website of doorway in the school see Gao Tiao a figure slenderly, is it the cloth cloth that is who?
Isn't she at the hospital?How to run school once?
The autumn of the leaf's also ignoring a behind will can't have a bus to drive to come over, direct drive own east of the son drove a website flank.
Push away a car door, smile to say to the cloth cloth:"Come in."
The cloth spreads all over a face sorrow color, all not know is just thinking what.See there is a car suddenly stop in oneself's in front, also someone just talks with himself or herself, the voice so acquaints with again and all gets a fright.After she sees the person in the pure car is leaf an autumn.The facial expression become several times, but bite a tooth is like in anger don't dare to get on the car.
"I also go to a hospital.At the right moment sending you is past."The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1571 Themen und 1868 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen